• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
    Doh ... there was a game???
    Ouch!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I sure hope this year is a bottom for the program. Hard to imagine we could get much worse but I guess anything is possible. Never thought I would see the day when a Shocker pitching staff was so defenseless in mid-week games. No doubt the injuries to Tewes and Schwanke have trickled down.

Unfortunately, now it seems like the offense is catching a bit of a cold as well. That's not a good combination.

Comment

BIG PELF!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          I sure hope this year is a bottom for the program. Hard to imagine we could get much worse but I guess anything is possible. Never thought I would see the day when a Shocker pitching staff was so defenseless in mid-week games. No doubt the injuries to Tewes and Schwanke have trickled down.

Unfortunately, now it seems like the offense is catching a bit of a cold as well. That's not a good combination.
          Have class at KU with the team manager for thier squad. He gave me a bunch of crap about wearing WSU shirts to class. Unfortunately for us, WSU has been catching a cold lately. Anyway I thought is was funny you mentioned this is the bottom comment. Because we both kinda said the same about WSU, hoping we could regroup. It used to be a thing having the shockers come into town. I wasn't there so I wasn't sure if it was. But yea, hopefully we are on an upwards.

Comment

Working...
          X