Eck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eck

At the game tonight I already new they removed the conference title and ncaa tournament of 2013. So I went out to the ring of honor to see if it was up to date. It wasn't Kris Johnson, Brian Flynn weren't HONORED. I guess 2 years isn't enough time to get it done as they were both called up to the big league in 2013. Shows they don't care what they've got or what they've had. Disturbing
    First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Send a message to the AD
    The Assman

Comment

I am not being snippy because I think the gist of your post is spot on. We must honor the past to help connect with the future. In other words building on success.

How has this been matter been handled previously? I assume this is part of Director of Baseball Ops responsibility but I honestly do not know. Should they have been included in 2013? 2014? Sometime this year? What is the standard bearer for this?
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I noticed tha same thing.That is my favorite part of the stadium where the MLB shockers are honored.Not sure if Tommy Hottavy is up there either.He may be but I'm not sure.

Comment

Then of course Cody Clark, Conor Gillaspie and Andy Dirks need to be in there. Are they already?

Comment

Conor, Andy, and Tommy are up not Cody.
            First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Working...
            X