What? No TCU Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? No TCU Thread

Two hours from first pitch and playing against the 4th ranked team in the nation and no thread has been created? No scouting report, series predictions? Back in the day we'd have 5 page threads on such a game.

P.S. My super bowl for the baseball Shox is to beat KU and KSU who are both below .500 at the moment. So we may actually have a chance this year.

I'll be at the game if anyone wants to meet up.

Comment

Sundays game is on Fox College Sports.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        Two hours from first pitch and playing against the 4th ranked team in the nation and no thread has been created? No scouting report, series predictions? Back in the day we'd have 5 page threads on such a game.

P.S. My super bowl for the baseball Shox is to beat KU and KSU who are both below .500 at the moment. So we may actually have a chance this year.
        I think people are still recovering from last night...

Comment

I am not super excited about the Shox chances this weekend.

I say we take 2 of 3. Because sometimes, that is how baseball works.

Comment

I would be happy taking 1 of 3, especially if it is the Sunday televised game.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Has anyone heard why Willie Schwanke isn't in the scheduled rotation this weekend? Have we now lost our whole weekend rotation due to injuries?

Comment

Our Friday night starter has an ERA just over 6. Their Friday night starter has an ERA just over 1.

I seriously don't see what could go wrong.

Also, does anyone know why we keep going with Burns over Dearman? Their stats are not that close.

Comment

0-3 is all you need to know

Comment

It appears Schwanke is out for the season.Dont know why but that's what Shane said while Hiliard was getting rocked.

Comment

1-9 in the 5th.

Our Friday night guy now has an ERA over 7, while our first reliever is closing in on 10.

Of course, they haven't received much help from the defense, or the offense. But hey, at least we aren't getting shut-out, much less no-hit.

Comment

12-1.

This could be a very bad weekend for Sexton. If people who were focused on basketball turn to baseball and figure out is a that the program is a dumpster fire and then Marshall bolts.......probably won't be much faith he will be able to hit "Homerun" after Marshall with is quickly looking like a "whiff" in baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          This could be a very bad weekend for Sexton. If people who were focused on basketball turn to baseball and figure out is a that the program is a dumpster fire and then Marshall bolts.......probably won't be much faith he will be able to hit "Homerun" after Marshall with is quickly looking like a "whiff" in baseball.
                          This.

Hopefully Bardo will have more say in the situation, should it arise.
                          The Assman

Comment

Well, losing 14-1 isn't so bad considering TCU was on pace to score 45 runs after the first inning. I'm glad we were able to clamp down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              12-1.

You sound like a Beaker/Wild Kitty fan.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X