MVC Standings 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC Standings 2015

After Week 1 of MVC play. MVC RPI actually looks pretty good. To bad WSU RPI is 2nd worst in the league.

Attached Files

Bradley's RPI is 3rd? What are they going to do next? Hire Anthony Grant as their basketball coach?

Comment

We are going to Evansville the crap out of this league.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        Unfortunately, I got a pretty good chuckle out of @Cdizzle:'s post, and that is just sad for the program and fans/boosters.

Here's to better days.

Go Shocks!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Getting Evansville'd would require us winning some games against the good teams in the Valley.

I don't see that happening.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It's a good thing all 8 teams make the MVC Tourney. If it was only 6 teams like it used to be, the Shox might not make it. I hate to say it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they got swept by Dallas Baptist and Bradley. And Missouri State.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
              It's a good thing all 8 teams make the MVC Tourney. If it was only 6 teams like it used to be, the Shox might not make it. I hate to say it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they got swept by Dallas Baptist and Bradley. And Missouri State.
              No way, we'd still make it because of the Missouri State rule that allows the host to steal a bid regardless of performance.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Getting Evansville'd would require us winning some games against the good teams in the Valley.

I don't see that happening.
                Fevs,

Just got to have faith.

Comment

It's possible we will have a team that is competitive on the weekends and struggles in mid-week games. A key I suppose is whether Sam Tewes can get back into action at 100%. Any word on the prognosis for Sam's return?

Comment

No way, we'd still make it because of the Missouri State rule that allows the host to steal a bid regardless of performance.
                    Funny, I always thought that rule only applied for Missouri State. lol

Comment

WSU host ISUR next weekend.
                      Attached Files

Comment

#winning #evansvilled

Comment

The way our conference schedule is lining up, this may be the best thing we could have happen to us - racking up wins against the bottom half of the conference, hopefully building some confidence, and at the same time, a lead/cushion in the standings until we play DBU and MSU. At some point, winning the conference, however insignficant the achievement based on our standards, is a significant achievement for these players and coaches. Let's take the series with ISUr and Bradley!

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                            The way our conference schedule is lining up, this may be the best thing we could have happen to us - racking up wins against the bottom half of the conference, hopefully building some confidence, and at the same time, a lead/cushion in the standings until we play DBU and MSU. At some point, winning the conference, however insignficant the achievement based on our standards, is a significant achievement for these players and coaches. Let's take the series with ISUr and Bradley!
                            It would be monumental and great momentum for next year.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X