Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    I was responding to Shocktalk.

If you looking to start something with me just let me know.
    Sounds good. We can have a Grammar War.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

It is not unreasonable to get pretty chippy with regards to how WSU baseball is sitting today. With WSU baseball's history, facilities, and funding we are essentially analogous to Nebraska football going out and losing all non-con cupcakes in Frank Solich's second season. That might be slightly hyperbolic, but not much when placed in context.

A WSU baseball fan can come to terms with more than a few loses to good to average legitimate programs, and perhaps being a ways outside of nationally relevant in a given season, but you can't wrap your mind around the idea of losing multi-game match-ups with schools that play on American Legion fields with players that would maybe make Wichita Eagle honorable mention in the Wichita City League. Lose 3/3 to LBSU? Okay, I can take that in a rebuilding/down year. Lose 2/3 to WhoTheFookIsThat University and 4/9 to an overall average schedule and alarms should be going off.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Sounds good. We can have a Grammar War.
          maybe we can also debate the benefits of bringing soccer to WSU campus - should be Electric.

Comment

Working...
          X