Shox vs Central Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Another error. This is getting embarrassing, and frankly, a little indicting.
    And another.

Comment

Schwanke saves the inning from leading to any runs. Well done.

3-3 BOT 8.

Comment

Another error. This is getting embarrassing, and frankly, a little indicting.

Not holding runners on, and unable to throw them out. 5/6 SBs today.
        I am assuming they are starting Arens because of injury to the real catcher.

Comment

Arens with a leadoff single and Farris sacs him over to 2nd. Need to make some hay here.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            I am assuming they are starting Arens because of injury to the real catcher.
            Arens did not start today. But he has started 4 games this year.

Comment

I think Butler seat going to get hot sooner rather than later....

Comment

Relief pitcher wearing down with more than 90 pitches? Closer available in the pen? Tie game at home?

Why not send him back out there? And I certainly can't think of any reason to not leave him in after getting destroyed for a leadoff triple.

Comment

I have been impressed with how Central Michigan plays the game.

Comment

Holy crap this is embarrassing. Complete and utter implosion. No one can make a play.

3-6.

Comment

No one can make a play.
                      I think that pretty much sums it up. No key hits. No productive outs. Errors. Wild pitches.

Now if Sam Tewes is gone for the season we really are looking at a steep uphill climb.

Hopefully, this will turn around at some point but that is starting to feel like it is just wishful thinking.

Comment

Shox give up 6 runs on 6 hits with the help of 3 errors and 3 wild pitches.

Now 3-8.

Comment

I guess they are just bad. Bad coaching bad hitting bad pitching and very BAD fielding.
                          First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post
                            I guess they are just bad. Bad coaching bad hitting bad pitching and very BAD fielding.
                            Yeah, but I bet they have a lot of uniform options.

Comment

Shox are now hitting .249, have 1 more strikeout than hit, and are fielding in the .940s.

Apparently a high school team got a hold of that apparel account.

Comment

Once again, once basketball season is over, which hopefully that's not till early April and people start wondering what the baseball team is up to and turn their attention to baseball, the media attention could get ugly. This is a dumpster fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X