2015 Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Preview

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Yes indeed, a boatload of unknown quantities and qualities. Very hard to know what to expect. We could be very good or very average. Only time will tell.

Comment

“I haven’t seen this competitive of a spirit in years.
      Not sure I get this unless Kemnitz wrote this. If Butler #2 Recruiting class (Collegiate Baseball) and No. 1 Juco class pans out WSU should be back on the right path. If not could be long spring.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that was a quote of Coach Butler. What is not to get? Seems pretty straight forward. Coach Butler has been in coaching a long time and he did not say anything that would lead one to believe he was restricting his experience to what he has seen at WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          I'm pretty sure that was a quote of Coach Butler. What is not to get? Seems pretty straight forward. Coach Butler has been in coaching a long time and he did not say anything that would lead one to believe he was restricting his experience to what he has seen at WSU.
          Yeah I guess that could be it. I guess we will see in 11 days if it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            Yeah I guess that could be it. I guess we will see in 11 days if it is true.
            Yep. A competitive spirit is obviously necessary and a positive but not necessarily a guarantee of success. A lot of question marks heading into this season,

Comment

Wow. There aren't many bullets in the gun who anyone is familiar with. Tewes and Kihle are about the only reliable returnees. There are some nice players whose reputations precede them. I guarantee it will be a wild ride.
              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I like the interactive format. It's loaded with info (maybe even too "busy"), but different than in the past. Since I'm borderline illiterate, the colorful pictures are pleasing.

Comment

Anyone know anything? Like weekend rotation? Catcher? Anything anything at all...
                  First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post
                    Anyone know anything? Like weekend rotation? Catcher? Anything anything at all...
                    Sounds like from the preview

C - Arens (others likely candidates I heard are injured)
                    1B - Hilliard
                    2B - Farris
                    3B - Rader
                    SS - Kirk
                    OF - Kihle
                    OF - Other 2 positions have "serious battles"
                    DH - Tinkham

SP1: Tewes
                    SP2: Ashford?
                    SP3: JUCO Transfer

Midweek - Transfer
                    Closer - Transfer

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      SP1: Tewes
                      SP2: Ashford?
                      SP3: JUCO Transfer
                      Does this terrify anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        Does this terrify anyone else?
                        I have good news and bad news.....the good news is most of the guys who finished 4th in the MVC are gone, the bad news WSU is most of the starters are gone. It probably going to be a roller coaster ride... If Butler is a good recruiter it will probably be alright, if he not he might become the baseball equivalent of Cohen. But from what I hear he is a good recruiter....but we shall really see.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post

Comment

There is an intrasquad scrimmage Friday at 6:00pm and the weather will be bearable.

WICHITA, Kan. ? The Wichita State baseball team will be having an intrasquad game on Fri., Feb. 6 that is open to the public.

Comment

The quote that I like the most from HCTB is after hearing how well his recruiting class graded out was "Now we have to coach them up". I think the guy is going to be a WINNER.

Comment

Working...
                              X