Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU is #7 in Collegiate Baseball

One game in, two spots up..

Obviously we need to breeze through the midweek and we really need to come out strong this weekend against No.10. Winning 2 out of 3 this weekend is a must if we wanna be contenders this year.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Re: WSU is #7 in Collegiate Baseball

Originally posted by ShockerFever
    Winning 2 out of 3 this weekend is a must if we wanna be contenders this year.
    Rice lost 2 of 3 to Long Beach this weekend. Should we write them off? It's a long season. I submit that it's too soon to be putting the season on the line over one weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by haysdb
      Rice lost 2 of 3 to Long Beach this weekend. Should we write them off? It's a long season. I submit that it's too soon to be putting the season on the line over one weekend.
      We all know that Wheat is better than Rice. ;-) :D
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

A TOTAL of 10 runs were scored in the LBSU-Rice series. Runs promise to be hard to come by.

Comment

A TOTAL of 10 runs were scored in the LBSU-Rice series. Runs promise to be hard to come by.
          Yep, Blair Field has always been known as a pitchers ballpark, then you take two teams with good to great pitching staffs (Rice/LBSU last week, WSU/LBSU this week) and you have to scratch and claw for everything.

Need to get a couple more relievers a couple innings each today and see who is ready for prime time.

--'85.
          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
            We all know that Wheat is better than Rice. ;-) :D
            That wasn't the case a couple of years back in Rice's regional. They whooped us something silly. Although I was proud of the guys beating Ole Miss twice.

Comment

Working...
            X