Roll Call for Opening Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll Call for Opening Day!

So, as mentioned in other threads it's going to be low 30's, maybe rain, maybe sleet, maybe snow, maybe a mix of all 3.

So, knowing that who's coming out for the game? Shocks771 and I have the afternoon off, so we'll be there! All you need to keep warm is 2 or 3 layers of clothes, a sleeping bag and a cooler of beer! See you all there!

I would recommend Tuaca, warmed, and swizzled with a cinnamon stick instead of beer in this weather. Bring your thermos.

It's just coffee! Really!
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I think I'll be starting off with hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps. Also, there will be no need to lug around a cooler tomorrow as mother nature will take care of keeping our beer cold. Only 28 hours until first pitch!!!

Comment

It's going to be cold here too. I just hope it doesn't rain or snow (well, anymore, it's been raining all morning). I'll be at the park if there is a game being played, regardless of the weather.

Comment

I guess i will be there, just not warm!
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

we play ill be there..

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771
              I think I'll be starting off with hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps. Also, there will be no need to lug around a cooler tomorrow as mother nature will take care of keeping our beer cold. Only 28 hours until first pitch!!!
              You're right...the cooler might actually keep the beer from freezing though.

Comment

I'll be there but I might be 60-70 minutes late. There is a meeting at 3PM and I'll head for the game as soon as it is over. (I hope the meeting is fairly brief. :whistle: )
                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Question...what are the rules concerning taking "coolers" into the stadium. I checked around the website, but was unable to find rules.

Comment

nm...found it...

Comment

I'll be there. I do however have a skybox and the weather will not be an issue for me. I cant blame anyone that would choose not to attend though. I will say though that even if I didnt have a box I would be in attendance.

Comment

If there is a game I will be there I work outside so I will just have to move around alot and it will be the same only fun.
                        First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

I'm planning to be there.

Comment

I doubt my wife and daughter will be out there with this weather.

I will be! Oh, and my sister too.

HOT CHOCOLATE WOOT!

Comment

Oh, and Coffee + Baileys is also really REALLY good this time of year.

Comment

Working...
                              X