WSU Day at the K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Day at the K

The official website of the Kansas City Royals with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

First 750 fans get a KC/WSU hat. Wish we could go :( then instead of in July.

I'm taking my son and hope to get one of those hats. You have to have ordered your tickets through the link you posted, I believe, to get a hat.

I can't decide whether to wear a Royals shirt or Shocker shirt. Maybe my Shocker baseball jersey over a Royals shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      I'm taking my son and hope to get one of those hats. You have to have ordered your tickets through the link you posted, I believe, to get a hat.

I can't decide whether to wear a Royals shirt or Shocker shirt. Maybe my Shocker baseball jersey over a Royals shirt?
      A no brainer for the Ms. and I. Shocker gear will be the fashion of choice.

I think there's a link about this in the off-topic forum. It'll be interesting to see how big of a presence WSU will be made at the game.

What's really funny is that MSU fans are crying that we got a WSU Day and they got nothing... and I guess their AD is even from the KC area.. LOL.

The difference between a middling mid-major and an appealing, sexy, high-level, major program.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I will be wearing Mariners apparel.

Comment

I'll be at the Angels @ Royals game a week after WSU day.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Looks like FVV, Ron and Tekele are all throwing out first pitches. Keep 'em out of the dirt, fellas.
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

HELL YAH!!
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post

I'll be at the Angels @ Royals game a week after WSU day.
                  your going to KState day?

The irony. lol.

im trying to make the Friday or Saturday game myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                    your going to KState day?

The irony. lol.

im trying to make the Friday or Saturday game myself.
                    Oh God, it's K-State day too.... seriously?

edit:K-State day is the the Sunday game of next week. Thank God.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                      Oh God, it's K-State day too.... seriously?

edit:K-State day is the the Sunday game of next week. Thank God.
                      meh I keep thinking our day is this sunday..

We have state next weekend so schedule pending we might try and go Saturday also.

Comment

image.jpg
                        Last edited by SB Shock; June 22, 2014, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Dang, FVV even plays angry thrown' the first pitch. Meanwhile Baker just realized he's on the jumbotron and fell in love with himself all over again. And Tekele is in no uncertain terms letting FVV know that if he gets beaned with a fastball, he's gonna go all Mike Tyson on him.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I think they both are going "Oh, so you weren't joking when you said you were going to rock your sister's sunglasses..."

Comment

1700 WSU fans attended.

Comment

Working...
                              X