Shockervision - Buffering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockervision - Buffering?

I'm having trouble with buffering problems on Shockervision. The Bradley game today (Sunday) continues to stop to buffer.
    I've tried using the internet cable with my sp on the PC, tried wifi with an ipad and apple tv. I continue to get buffering problems.
    Is it a local service provider issue? Anyone else having buffering issues today?

Additionally, I notice the basketball games seem to be in HD, but the baseball games seem to be pretty grainy. Any plan to upgrade baseball games to HD?
    Thanks

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
    I'm having trouble with buffering problems on Shockervision. The Bradley game today (Sunday) continues to stop to buffer.
    I've tried using the internet cable with my sp on the PC, tried wifi with an ipad and apple tv. I continue to get buffering problems.
    Is it a local service provider issue? Anyone else having buffering issues today?

Additionally, I notice the basketball games seem to be in HD, but the baseball games seem to be pretty grainy. Any plan to upgrade baseball games to HD?
    Thanks
    Solution: Fire everybody and start over with some firm with a proven track record. Surely, it is not rocket science.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
    X