Freshman Cody Tyler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freshman Cody Tyler

I believe I heard Coach Kemnitz say that Cody Tyler may have blown his elbow out in his 1st career start last Tuesday against Kansas.

Cody gave up a 4-spot in the 1st inning and Kemnitz said he went out to the mound and kind of got after him but Cody didn't tell him until after the inning was over that something popped in his elbow while facing the 1st batter of the game.

Coach Kemnitz said that it looks like TJ surgery may be in Cody's future.

Good luck Cody. Hope you make a full and complete recovery. Looking forward to a successful surgery (if that is the course of action), rehab and return to action in the future.

Hang in there.

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    I believe I heard Coach Kemnitz say that Cody Tyler may have blown his elbow out in his 1st career start last Tuesday against Kansas.

Cody gave up a 4-spot in the 1st inning and Kemnitz said he went out to the mound and kind of got after him but Cody didn't tell him until after the inning was over that something popped in his elbow while facing the 1st batter of the game.

Coach Kemnitz said that it looks like TJ surgery may be in Cody's future.

Good luck Cody. Hope you make a full and complete recovery. Looking forward to a successful surgery (if that is the course of action), rehab and return to action in the future.

Hang in there.
    Crapola.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
    X