No announcement yet.

Gm 30 - at ISUB (3 of 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We certainly had more than our fair share of opportunities.

Per Mike Kennedy the Shocks left 10 runners on base today and were 1 for 21 (0.048) with runners in scoring position during the this weekend series.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 6, 2014, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      We certainly had more than our fair share of opportunities.

Per Mike Kennedy the Shocks left 10 runners on base today and were 1 for 21 (0.048) with runners in scoring position during the this weekend series.
      As Shane has said - offensively this team is jekyl and hyde hitting wise. Look for them to go 10 for 21 against somebody.

Comment

I really thought this team would perform better offensively this year with the new hitting coach.
        They need some old timers to kick their ass.

Comment

Pretty disappointing weekend.

Marshall's first year wasn't pretty either, so I'll give Butler a pass till he has time to shape the program to his liking.
          The Assman

Comment

This was embarrassing.

Comment

When I came over here to post about the free video stream for the series I sensed a little disrespect towards our Sycamores with predictions of a sweep, etc. Well the sweep occurred and I enjoyed every second of it. Not to disrespect your Shockers either as any or all three games could have gone your way. Hope your program gets back in the near future to what is was in what has become the "not too recent past".

Comment

Huh? I don't speak Indiana English.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                  Am I crazy to say that the season hinges on a sweep of this series?
                  It feels like it.
                  This isn't the sweep I was looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                    I really thought this team would perform better offensively this year with the new hitting coach.
                    They need some old timers to kick their ass.
                    Maybe one day people will believe me when I say a hitting coach isn't going to make a difference.

Comment

Nm
                      Last edited by Ta town; April 6, 2014, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                        Maybe one day people will believe me when I say a hitting coach isn't going to make a difference.
                        Hey, I believe you. You can either hit or you can't. A coach can't coach "talent", he can only help you with mental and mechanical aspects to maximize that said "talent".

Comment

These are the same issues Gene had for the last ten years, maybe talent was the real problem

Comment

Originally posted by Royalno5 View Post
                            These are the same issues Gene had for the last ten years, maybe talent was the real problem
                            Kinda like my golf game; L-O-F-T, Lack Of Fu@#ing Talent.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                            X