Gm 29 - at ISUB (2 of 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm 29 - at ISUB (2 of 3)

WSU (16-12) plays the 2nd game of a DH against ISUB. Shockers didn't compete at the plate in game 1, didn't execute and at times acted like little whiny girls that you would expect of Gene team. Time for Butler to show some tough love, buy in or hit the road.

Shockers got the annual "April Gene Swoon" started a little earlier this year - now have lost 4 of 6 games.

Did you just insinuate that Butler needs to move on?

Easy SB. Easy.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Easy SB. Easy.
      He's talking about the players buying in or leaving the program. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        WSU (16-12) plays the 2nd game of a DH against ISUB. Shockers didn't compete at the plate in game 1, didn't execute and at times acted like little whiny girls that you would expect of Gene team. Time for Butler to show some tough love, buy in or hit the road.

Shockers got the annual "April Gene Swoon" started a little earlier this year - now have lost 4 of 6 games.
        Speaking of whiney, have you looked in a mirror lately. There is plenty of that streaming from your keyboard.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Easy SB. Easy.
          LOL, no. I'm talking about Gene's boys need to hit the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
            Speaking of whiney, have you looked in a mirror lately. There is plenty of that streaming from your keyboard.
            Still doesn't change the fact that this team still continue to underachieve, not compete and whine about it. They seem to be satisified with mediocrity. And those are the words of Kennedy - I'm only echoing the sentiments.

Comment

DBU wins the first game ISUR 2-1, 0-0 (3) in the 2nd game
              SIU loses to BU 7-4 on friday and is SIU is leading 5-0 (4) in 2nd game.

Comment

Still doesn't change the fact that this team still continue to underachieve, not compete and whine about it. They seem to be satisified with mediocrity. And those are the words of Kennedy - I'm only echoing the sentiments.
                Would you have preferred that Butler come in here and tell all of these guys they no longer have a slot on the roster?

There are potentially 4-5 starters on the shelf due to injury. There are guys playing out of position. Not making excuses. I want this team to succeed, but I am a realist.

How about giving all the gloom and doom talk a rest?

Comment

Would you have preferred that Butler come in here and tell all of these guys they no longer have a slot on the roster?
                  Actually I don't care at this point if he got better players to replace them.

There are potentially 4-5 starters on the shelf due to injury. There are guys playing out of position. Not making excuses. I want this team to succeed, but I am a realist.

How about giving all the gloom and doom talk a rest?
                  Yes you are making excuses. It not like WSU team have never faced injuries and still competed.

So I listen to Kennedy and Co and they say they are not competing, they refuse to swing at balls in the inner 1/3, they whine at pitches that are on the inner half and called out looking, with continual comments that the players are not making adjustments. So I look forward to hearing you call in to the coaches show and tell kennedy that he needs to be more positive.

Comment

Actually I don't care at this point if he got better players to replace them.
                    Ok. Then you're a dick. I'm done.

Comment

Ok. Then you're a dick. I'm done.
                      Bite me. Your a hypocrite. I have not seen you complain about when Marshall uprade his talent and finds new homes for players to make room.

Comment

Simpson thrown out a home on a Kihle double.

Comment

Welcome back to the lineup Kihle. Not sure how that didn't work out.

Comment

Dbu leading 4-0 after 4 in second game

Comment

0-0 after 2

Elam pitching well

Comment

Working...
                              X