Eck stadium PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eck stadium PA

The new PA is way too loud.Cant even hear the person next to me at the games to carry on a conversation.I do like that you can hear it in the concourse but my ears are almost ringing from tonight's game.

I concur... If it was a rowdy regional scene I could understand. But for most nights it's to damn loud. The sound quality is far superior to the previous system though and I love that!

Comment

It seems they turned it down a little today.Sounded much better even though the kid sitting in front of me kept covering his ears between innings.

Comment

There is a real problem with echo in the 1B box seats. I can't understand a word being said. It is plenty loud enough, it is just coming from so many directions that the echo makes it garbled.

Epic FAIL, IMO.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Obnoxiously loud sound. First time I've been there this year with the speakers.

Somebody must've told them in the 3rd or 4th inning because the volume was turned down to MUCH more tolerable levels.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It seemed better later on the Sunday game but my guess is the music gets cranked for BP and no one bothers to turn it back down.

But even after the win and they played you don't want to go to war -- it was hard to hear the radio on my headphones over that.

Comment

PS - Make sure you complain directly to WSU people and not the staff working the games. They have already complained and gotten nowhere.

Comment

The PA sounded like crap on the hill, I couldn't make out half of what they were saying. Could have just been the speaker over where I was sitting.

Comment

Anyone else have beer issues over the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                    Nope...had plenty of Blue Moon on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                      What do you mean? We were told that they were now enforcing some rule that you can only bring in 3.2% beer on the hill, when we were there earlier in the year. Had to make a quick run to the gas station. That was kind of inconvenient.

Comment

Working...
                      X