Gm 25 - vs CSF (2 of 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm 25 - vs CSF (2 of 3)

14-10 Shockers play CSF in game 2 of series.

HCTB said Harbutz and Bayliff are both day-to-day.

Comment

CSF starter today was a top-10 pick coming out of high school and can throw upwards of 97 on his fastball. It doesn't get any easier with these guys...

Comment

Nice to see a few people in the stands today.2-2 bottom 4.

Comment

Missed opportunity in the 5th.Still even.

Comment

Shocks pitching has been more than adequate this year, but we basically are a one-man gang with our offensive attack.

Comment

You got to be kidding me. Tanner does a great job leading off the inning with a solid base hit. But what was he thinking trying to take 3rd in that situation.

SMH.

Comment

Shox wins 3-2 in the bottom of the 9th! Go for the series wins on Sunday against #9 CSF.

Comment

Hell of a win!

Comment

The little guys get it done in the 9th and Tanner makes up for his baserunning mistake with a walk-off RBI single in the 9th giving Cale Elam a well deserved complete game win.

Shocks 3 - CSF 2

Very good win for the Shocks.

Comment

and ShockerVision was excellent....
                      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                      - said no one ever...

Comment

Game of the year so far IMO.Elam was awesome and the shot Casey hit was a BLAST!Had a great time at the park today.

Comment

Good to see a game on tv - Nice camo hats

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            You got to be kidding me. Tanner does a great job leading off the inning with a solid base hit. But what was he thinking trying to take 3rd in that situation.

SMH.
                            This team can't afford to waste the few chances they get to score. There were some VERY questionable situational hitting and baserunning blunders Saturday that make you wonder WTF.

I just can't fathom how no-one on this team other than Casey can consistently square-up the ball on the bat. I mean, my Lord, even if you can't get a hit, at least make productive outs.

BTW, in case any of you haven't figured it out yet, Butler disdains the sacrifice bunt almost as much as the previous coach. This will cost the Shox some games.

Sunday should be interesting with 45MPH wind gusts.

--'85.
                            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

HCTB said he will not sacrifice bunt in front of Casey because teams will just walk him and so he looks at that as a wasted out.

Comment

Working...
                              X