Gene on KAKE Overtime Live 2/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gene on KAKE Overtime Live 2/17

Just got word that Gene is going to be on KAKE Overtime Live tonight at 10:35. So, if you have any questions to ask Gene, give them a ring.

"You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

Is there a two drink minimum before calling OTL? Sure seems like it most nights.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

SB: Please explain your post; I'm slow today.
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
        Is there a two drink minimum before calling OTL? Sure seems like it most nights.
        I'm not sure how Bob Ley runs his show. If you're talking about Overtime Live, then you should call in sober so the "drunks" don't get on the air. I'd call in, but I have to DVR it due to work obligations.
        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I`ll hang up & listen off the air.

Comment

Imagine Ron being the first one to call in.................

Comment

Last caller failed a breathalizer. Gene will not be returning to this show I think.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                Last caller failed a breathalizer. Gene will not be returning to this show I think.

It looked to me like Gene had a decent time. He had to have expected a few odd calls to come in at 11pm on a Sunday night.
                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                X