Tickets for the game at the K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for the game at the K

Am I blind or is there no way to get those tickets yet?

I think an interesting road trip would be Rosewood, SB and JJ all in the same car. I would go just to add sanity and levity to the trip.

Comment

So I called WSU's ticket office yesterday and they said Kaufman is in charge. I called the big K and they said nope, universities. So I called Mizzou and they said I had to go through WSU. I called WSU back and they said "Well, they are still working out the contracts..."

Wait what?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        I think an interesting road trip would be Rosewood, SB and JJ all in the same car. I would go just to add sanity and levity to the trip.
        Id take some of that action

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
          So I called WSU's ticket office yesterday and they said Kaufman is in charge. I called the big K and they said nope, universities. So I called Mizzou and they said I had to go through WSU. I called WSU back and they said "Well, they are still working out the contracts..."

Wait what?
          The Wichita State ticket office is a joke.

I was very excited about the coaching change. I called right after it was announced requesting the renewal of my season tickets, that I had dropped for the 2013 campaign after over 20 years, and was told that "we are not even thinking about baseball now, call back next spring".

I thought that was bullshit so I contacted Sexton and he had the manager of the ticket office call me. Whomever it was apologized and he assured me that I would be the first that they contacted when baseball was back on their radar.

I still have not heard from them.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

I understand the angst about the lack of knowledge for ticket details, but I think this will ultimately be much ado about nothing. This game will have a small crowd relative to the facility (a KU-Missouri game in 2010 had 2200), so I would be surprised if the tickets are any more complicated than general admission.

In fact, for the 2009 KU-Mizzou game, the ticket set up was exactly that: general admission.

The official website of the Kansas City Royals with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

So while it would be nice to know something, I wouldn't get too anxious about trying to be the first person in line to get tickets for this.
            78-65

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
              The Wichita State ticket office is a joke.

I was very excited about the coaching change. I called right after it was announced requesting the renewal of my season tickets, that I had dropped for the 2013 campaign after over 20 years, and was told that "we are not even thinking about baseball now, call back next spring".

I thought that was bullshit so I contacted Sexton and he had the manager of the ticket office call me. Whomever it was apologized and he assured me that I would be the first that they contacted when baseball was back on their radar.

I still have not heard from them.
              Can't you take a hint? Can't you remember back when we were in high school and we used to tell you we would call you? How many friday and saturdays did you sit at home? Hey, but I still respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                Can't you take a hint? Can't you remember back when we were in high school and we used to tell you we would call you? How many friday and saturdays did you sit at home? Hey, but I still respect you.
                You were always a Richard.
                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Speaking of WSU at The K, I happened to be scrolling through the promotional schedule to look for some neat promotions to keep in mind as I decide on some Royals games to go to...and I came across June 21. I think I will plan on a roadie up to KC that afternoon.

1:10 pm - Jun 21 vs. Seattle Mariners
                  • Wichita State Day

Wichita State Day special ticket package info coming soon.
                    Presented by Fox Sports Kansas City & Rally House

78-65

Comment

Good catch on that Jun 21 game. I'm there!

I called up the K today to once again get info and for once I was told that there was a meeting yesterday about it (finally!) and more info "soon" and that I should bug them again on Monday.

AND I WILL

Comment

Here you go @Rosewood:

KANSAS CITY, MO (March 30, 2014) ? Kauffman Stadium will soon be the site of a college baseball border clash.

Comment

Yeap - it looks like I already missed out on the $25 tickets because I was working today :/

Comment

Working...
                        X