Gm 8 - vs Coastal Carolina (Gm 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm 8 - vs Coastal Carolina (Gm 2)

The 6-2 Shox face off against Coastal Carolina at 3pm on Monday. If the Shox can come away with another win, it won't be a total loss, but what could have been if they had won those 2 extra inning games. Elam is the projected starter for this game.

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    The 6-2 Shox face off against Coastal Carolina at 3pm on Monday. If the Shox can come away with another win, it won't be a total loss, but what could have been if they had won those 2 extra inning games. Elam is the projected starter for this game.
    The 6 - 2 Shox huh, I like your style. I'm thinking they'll get their sixth win tomorrow as well with Elam back.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
      The 6 - 2 Shox huh, I like your style. I'm thinking they'll get their sixth win tomorrow as well with Elam back.
      LOL, maybe I was being prophetic in my mistake - I hope at least.

Comment

Just for kicks and giggles. http://warrennolan.com/baseball/2014...souri%20Valley

MVC has the #1 rpi as of right now, which will surely last until tomorrow. Everyone in the top 100 besides WSU.

Comment

First time someone has tried throwing at Gillaspie. With 2 outs, nobody on, doesn't seem like that bad of a plan. Perhaps it will pay off for them later in the game. For now, it simply raises is OB%.

Comment

Can Dearman not play 2nd at all? Seems like putting him at 2nd and Zimmerman at DH would be a good idea. Surely he can't be worse than what we've seen so far? He fielded .961 in 231 chances last year. Below average, perhaps, for a second baseman, but not as bad as we are right now. And I think we'd make it up at the plate.

1-0 WSU
            End 3

Comment

Gillaspie was up.

He got a hit.

Comment

2-0 WSU
                Mid 4

Comment

Surely Parker and Harbutz will stabilize the IF.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Bobbitt gets the bunt down successfully today. Hooray accountability. Oh look, he got the bunt in play, and they screw it up, 2 on.

Surprise, surprise, Dearman gets the bunt down and they wing it again, this time leading to a run and extra bases. Do your job and things work out often.

3-0 WSU

Comment

Shocker baseball: put huge pressure on the defense.

Comment

Whatever you do, don't get thrown out on the basepaths before Gillaspie finishes his AB.

Comment

Gillaspie was up.

They walked him intentionally.

Time for Simpson to see if he can do what Coy couldn't last year: Protect Gillaspie.

Edit: Simpson draws an RBI walk. Good start.

Baker grounds into DBP. They got the better of IBB to Gillaspie.

4-0 WSU
                          Mid 5

Comment

Successful sac bunt by Kirk. Good effort, today. Maybe they are getting lucky. Or maybe they are trying because they don't want to spend the rest of the afternoon in the dugout.

Bobbitt puts the ball in play, and gets a run home. I will take that over his high batting average.

5-0 WSU

Comment

Casey Gillaspie is a man. 3 run bomb. 10-0.

Comment

Working...
                              X