Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect time to turn two

Comment

Chase Simpson double to lead off the 9th. Simpson had a nice day back in the lineup with 3 for 5, 2 double performance.

Comment

Micah Green should never see a fastball.

Is Kihle running some suicides for that awful at bat?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Micah Green should never see a fastball.

Is Kihle running some suicides for that awful at bat?
          shockers have a couple guys who can't hit D1 curveball :boxing:

Comment

Shockers win 5-2

Comment

So does that mean Kris has just 3 games left to serve??

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              No. The way I understand it, the NCAA gave WSU the option to stagger the suspensions instead of serving the games consecutively.
              First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Good. Pitching great again. I'm glad they were rewarded this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post
                  So does that mean Kris has just 3 games left to serve??
                  Yes that is what I believe. I think what I heard on one of the Butler shows is the NCAA was very flexible.

Comment

So that brings the question why not play Parker or Harbutz just one mind you at second???

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                    Yes that is what I believe. I think what I heard on one of the Butler shows is the NCAA was very flexible.
                    First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

I hope the camo thermals were worth it

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post
                        So that brings the question why not play Parker or Harbutz just one mind you at second???
                        He said he was running the position players consecutively. He did say he wanted to do that with the pitchers, but that would be determined more on a game by game basis. I believe his concern was he might not be able to have the pitchers serve consecutively due to how many pitchers that WSU would need to use.

My conjecture is that the two extra innings games have extended his staff more than he planned for this weekend and there have been a couple pitchers who are not ready and left him a little short. But it would be a great question for his show this week.

Comment

@SB Shock: and @Cdizzle: thanks for the updates. I should have watched Big South TV instead of going to the women's game.

Comment

A good win for the Shox. One more tomorrow and we can salvage the road trip.

Comment

If we can win tomorrow I will consider this trip a success.

Comment

Working...
                              X