No announcement yet.

GM 7 vs Coastal Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baker triples to drive in Casey G. to give the Shox a 2-1 lead.

Comment

Gillaspie is a monster. If we can find anyone to protect him, we'll score runs.

Baker triples him in. No outs.

2-1 WSU.

Lets see if they can get a guy in from 3rd with nobody out.

Comment

bloop single by Kihle scores Baker. Shox 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          bloop single by Kihle scores Baker. Shox 3-1
          I'll take it. Both guys put the ball in play.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            I'll take it. Both guys put the ball in play.
            It is nice to see the shox have a little luck go their way.

Comment

Take out a .450 hitter and put in a .115 hitter just like yesterday. Why even start the .450 hitter?

On the bright side, I do like to see a guy put on the bench for not getting the bunt down. Consequences lead to practice and accountability.
              First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post
                Take out a .450 hitter and put in a .115 hitter just like yesterday. Why even start the .450 hitter?
                Because you want to fix the problems in the program? If you ask a guy to bunt with 2 on nobody out and he fails, perhaps he will have some incentive to work on it if he has to think about it on the bench for the rest of the day.

Comment

Tewes likely done for the day with his pitch count over 80. Another solid outing for the freshman; we got a good one!

5.0 IP 1 ER 4 K 1 BB

Comment

Because you want to fix the problems in the program? If you ask a guy to bunt with 2 on nobody out and he fails, perhaps he will have some incentive to work on it if he has to think about it on the bench for the rest of the day.
                    Agree. Accountability is something that has been missing.

Comment

O K and yesterday what was the problem?? Bobbit was 1 for 2 with a walk. 5 replaced him and went 0 for 3. Must have been the walk.

First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Kris Gardner in to pitch?

I thought he had a 9-game suspension?

Comment

I don't understand Gardner has a 9 game suspension? He comes in the game after serving 6. Does he start his 9 game over???

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                            Tewes likely done for the day with his pitch count over 80. Another solid outing for the freshman; we got a good one!

5.0 IP 1 ER 4 K 1 BB
                            No kidding. To date, Sam has been nails. For the most part, the pitching has been very good, if not outstanding so far this season.

Comment

Gillaspie has 2+ hits in every game this season, and an OB% of .667.

Yikes.

Comment

The .115 hitter is up with 2 0n and 2 out.

Comment

Working...
                                X