Season Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Predictions

Ok...we have had 4 games. Let's get some initial predictions for the season. I say we win the Valley and become a #2 regional seed. Possible super regional as we play in the regional championship game.

To quote the great Yogi Berra, "deja vu all over again".

Comment

I say 35-21 and no super regional.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Undefeated.

Comment

Ok, so it might sound cliche, but all the good "based on a true story" sports movies have certain things in common:

1) Die hard fans
          2) New Coach
          3) talented, yet underperforming team
          4) history of success

Match these things up, and you can see the opportunity for a great season. I'm not saying Final Four, but Elite Eight is within reach.

Comment

40 wins and a regional final. Still sticking to my guns.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              40 wins and a regional final. Still sticking to my guns.
              I agreed with you before the season started and still do. New coach understands the value of
              and how to use team speed better, how to put the ball in play especially with runners on
              base, the use of bunting, and most importantly building players confidence with positive feedback.
              I think the result will be more confident players, better team chemistry, more energy, more
              wins and more attendance.
              Last edited by asiseeit; February 20, 2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                I agreed with you before the season started and still do. New coach understands the value of
                and how to use team speed better, how to put the ball in play especially with runners on
                base, the use of bunting, and most importantly building players confidence with positive feedback.
                I think the result will be more confident players, better team chemistry, more energy, more
                wins and more attendance.
                If that was actually the case - wsu would be 2-0 this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                X