Punch pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punch pass

Has anyone heard or seen the punch pass ticket being sold this year, usually you can buy a pass that has so many punches on it and you can use any number of punches per game. I have not seen that option on any of the ticket info for this year! :posterwu:

I am fairly certain they eliminated those passes last season. I usually get 4-8 of those every year but last year....none.

Too bad....another marketing snafu, imho, in regards to baseball.

Comment

IIRC, the punch pass was the same price or more expensive than buying individual tickets for the same amount of games. I think I saw the price on the brochure sent out by the ticket office for season ticket purchases. I could have dreamt this also.

Comment

It is available, per the ticket mailer that came out. But AG is correct, there is no benefit to buying it, which I think is stupid.

If GA is $7 (too high IMHO, should be $5), then the punch pass should be for, say, 25 punches for $125 or $150. I'll bet if they were to track how many unused punches were left on the "discounted" punch cards, they still come out ahead. Heck, sell 'em at $100 and you would have a lot of people buy them just for the convenience. How about a season GA card? You wouldn't be able to use it for a bunch of people for one game like the punch pass, but how many of those would sell if reasonably priced?
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Could not agree more Shockband......it's not as if space is at a premium on 99% of game days anyway.

Comment

If they are the same price as GA then that is probably why I did not buy one the last couple of years. I just know the way it was a few years back was discounted slightly. I used to go in half ($60, i believe) and share it with a buddy! They need to get something like that back!

Comment

punch pass

they are still available. I had my company buy some to take customers to games.they are easy in that, you can take people and if someone doesn't show you haven't wasted a seat. We usually have them on the hill, with beverages and food.

Comment

Working...
              X