2014 Baseball Regional Projection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    But it doesn't take much for people to get their testicles in a bind. As likable as I am I am sure JJ has been mad at me a few times. I thought about it and no I'm sure no one dislikes me. Thats why I am not on face book I couldn't stand to be un friended on line.
    Hey, I'm a team player. I will take the bullet for SN and dislike you...if that's ok with you. I can't promise how long it will last with my ADD and all.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      Hey, I'm a team player. I will take the bullet for SN and dislike you...if that's ok with you. I can't promise how long it will last with my ADD and all.
      IMHO it's a nogo on notliko pogo. Just not something you I can bring myself to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        IMHO it's a nogo on notliko pogo. Just not something you I can bring myself to do.

Yea, I'm starting to think that too. Disliko pogo is historyo.

Comment

Originally posted by LSUFanInKansas View Post
          Updated Link
          http://www.collegebaseballdaily.com/...aseball+Daily)

It looks like my copy and paste takes Bethune Cookmans auto bid and put it on MSU.
          My suspucision is your initial cut and past was accurate and the author screwed it up and have since corrected it.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            My suspucision is your initial cut and past was accurate and the author screwed it up and have since corrected it.
            It's whatever. Honestly a #2 seed isn't that bad of a seed unless you're like LSU and expect to host every single year which is insane but it's what we expect. We are the most unrealistic fanbase in the country when it comes to our baseball team.

Comment

Originally posted by LSUFanInKansas View Post
              It's whatever. Honestly a #2 seed isn't that bad of a seed unless you're like LSU and expect to host every single year which is insane but it's what we expect. We are the most unrealistic fanbase in the country when it comes to our baseball team.
              Yes there is an expectation that we should be able to host every year. Of course those expectations have been tempered due to the sucktutude of gene regime as ksu had passed this program by as the regional power. But there is hope that butler will start building those expectation back as he hopefully fields a superior product.

Comment

Yes there is an expectation that we should be able to host every year. Of course those expectations have been tempered due to the sucktutude of gene regime as ksu had passed this program by as the regional power. But there is hope that butler will start building those expectation back as he hopefully fields a superior product.
                I have high hopes for Butler and hope he does very well but so did K-State when they hired Ron Prince.

I am afraid that the glory days of the 80's and 90's are long gone and unrealistic for anyone to accomplish again.
                An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                  I have high hopes for Butler and hope he does very well but so did K-State when they hired Ron Prince.

I am afraid that the glory days of the 80's and 90's are long gone and unrealistic for anyone to accomplish again.
                  Well aren't you just a big bright ray of sunshine and clear blue sky. You were probably talking like that when your BMF Eddie Fogler left town.:)

Comment

The support seems to be there for the team to excel so I hope y'all get a regional host. It'll give me something to do besides sitting on my computer searching for games to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

Repeating the 80's and 90's may well be long gone if for no other reason then the drastic difference in the competitive landscape since those days. The same way that we will never see another UCLA dynasty in college basketball. Still that does not mean the Shocks can not get back to dominating the Valley and becoming a participant in post-Valley play on a routine basis with a an occasional run to the CWS.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 13, 2014, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Repeating the 80's and 90's may well be long gone if for not other reasons then the drastic difference in the competitive landscape since those days. The same way that we will never see another UCLA dynasty in college basketball. Still that does not mean the Shocks can not bet back to dominating the Valley and becoming a participant in post-Valley play on a routine basis with a an occasional run to the CWS.
                        I agree. If WSU Basketball can make it to a final four, then baseball can make it back to the CWS.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          Well aren't you just a big bright ray of sunshine and clear blue sky. You were probably talking like that when your BMF Eddie Fogler left town.:)
                          Sunshine and a racist avatar by JJClamdip. SMH.
                          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
                          X