Season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season tickets

We are a week away from the first game.Am I the only one that hasn't recieved their tickets yet?Seems like they should have been here by now.

Originally posted by tru2thaduce View Post
    We are a week away from the first game.Am I the only one that hasn't recieved their tickets yet?Seems like they should have been here by now.
    I would expect them perhaps by this Saturday (just a guess).

The schedule was released so late, I imagine there was a little scrambling to get the tickets printed. I don't know if there were games being added right up to the end, but if there were, I would say that is the reason for the delay.

Who knows, they may tell us to show up for the first game and use a pass list and/or hand us our tickets when we get there. With this crazy weather, there won't be many folks there.

--'85.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Funny thing is that I received my punch pass in December and the schedule is printed on it.

Comment

"Season Ticket" came in the mail Friday.

They have a new system that is like a credit card with a bar code. Just show up with you season ticket card to gain admission. There is also a scheme for transferring your ticket to other people. Seems pretty cool and much less stuff to deal with. No Taco Bell coupon though! ;-)
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
          "Season Ticket" came in the mail Friday.

They have a new system that is like a credit card with a bar code. Just show up with you season ticket card to gain admission. There is also a scheme for transferring your ticket to other people. Seems pretty cool and much less stuff to deal with. No Taco Bell coupon though! ;-)
          Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I don't like it.

Comment

Working...
            X