18. Texas
    19. TCU
    20. Louisville
    21. Alabama
    22. Kansas State
    23. Florida
    24. Texas A&M
    25. Arkansas

I used to subscribe to BA when wsu was a top 10 program and would get a full page spread. Man that was long ago - but if butler can get there again maybe I will re-subscribe.

Comment

I put a lot more weight behind this poll than the Collegiate Baseball one. I like that we'll get some games against a few of these opponents this year and beyond, even here at home. I would love to get a chance to play Indiana - we are already playing B1G opponents on a regular basis, so why not play the best in the conference, right?

Comment

Someone tell me about Indiana baseball. Thanks I will hang up and read on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Someone tell me about Indiana baseball. Thanks I will hang up and read on the internet.
          Apparently Indiana returns 8 guys from their CWS lineup and their ace and closer.

Comment

Best team in a BCS conference = automatic Top 5 ranking,
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Dennis?

Comment

Originally posted by LSUFanInKansas View Post
                Apparently Indiana returns 8 guys from their CWS lineup and their ace and closer.
                This cannot be correct. Great baseball players don't play at cold-weather schools.

By the way, LSU, this has nothing to do with anything you said. This logic seemed to a constant comment from the previous regime as to why the Shockers were struggling to get back to Omaha. Since you are a newbie, I wanted to give you a little background to my sarcasm.
                78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                  This cannot be correct. Great baseball players don't play at cold-weather schools.

By the way, LSU, this has nothing to do with anything you said. This logic seemed to a constant comment from the previous regime as to why the Shockers were struggling to get back to Omaha. Since you are a newbie, I wanted to give you a little background to my sarcasm.
                  I'm not sure I remember hearing that excuse too many times. I'm also not sure that using the serious anomaly that Indiana currently is makes the point less valid.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Haha I know. It's a constant complaint from the Missouri posters on the SEC Rant on why they won't be able to compete in the SEC.

Comment

Very sad and irritating to see KSU having more success than we do the past several seasons. I really, really hope Coach restores this program back to prominence.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                        Very sad and irritating to see KSU having more success than we do the past several seasons. I really, really hope Coach restores this program back to prominence.
                        Even a retarded blind squirrel poops out a nut every so often.

Comment

Hey, I may be near sighted but I am not blind.

Comment

Working...
                          X