Wichita State Baseball Single Game Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State Baseball Single Game Tickets

New to the area. Looking to catch a game or two.
    Noticed on the website only season tickets are for sale. Do they offer single game tickets or can you just buy day of. Sorry for the noob questions prepared for any ridicule that comes with them. GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Originally posted by LSUFanInKansas View Post
    New to the area. Looking to catch a game or two.
    Noticed on the website only season tickets are for sale. Do they offer single game tickets or can you just buy day of. Sorry for the noob questions prepared for any ridicule that comes with them. GEAUX TIGERS!!!
    you can buy the day of with your choice of where you want to sit. Plenty of seats open.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      you can buy the day of with your choice of where you want to sit. Plenty of seats open.
      Thanks for the information. Can't wait for baseball season. Looking to be good season for both the Shockers and Tigers. Omaha or Bust

Comment

Single game tickets should start to become available soon, and I wouldn't be surprised if they offer some various mini-packs as well.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
          Single game tickets should start to become available soon, and I wouldn't be surprised if they offer some various mini-packs as well.
          Mini pack like a 5 game pack would be awesome. I'll keep a look out.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
            I know they are offering a 20 punch pass for around $100

Comment

Originally posted by shocktheheart View Post
              I know they are offering a 20 punch pass for around $100
              That's GA seating only correct?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                That's GA seating only correct?
                Yes, but not just the Hill as has been posted here.

Comment

Working...
                X