3. Connor G. 3B
    4. Tyler W. C
    5. Ryan Jones RF
    6. Clint Mckeever 1B
    7. Cody Lassley DH
    8. Dusty Coleman SS
    9. Kenny Williams LF or Bret Bascue if a LH is going for opponent

Shafer on the bump friday, Musgrave Saturday, Capra on Sunday

im sure Hill will mix in one of the days but i believe the opening day lineup will look a little something like this!!!!

Comment

I just looked at Fordham's roster they only have one left handed pitcher. So my guess is we will see a lot of left handed hitters in the line up this weekend. This would put Tyler Hill at first, Kenny Williams Jr. in left and DH Kyle Sisney. That would put seven left handed hitters in the line up with Tyler Weber and Dusty Coleman the only True right handed hitters. Josh Workman, Conor Gillaspie, Ryan Jones, and Andy Dirks all hit left handed. Is that to many? Remember Sisney and Williams are switch hitters.
      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Friday Starter - Musgrave
        Saturday Starter - Shafer
        Sunday Starter - Capra

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
          I just looked at Fordham's roster they only have one left handed pitcher. So my guess is we will see a lot of left handed hitters in the line up this weekend. This would put Tyler Hill at first, Kenny Williams Jr. in left and DH Kyle Sisney. That would put seven left handed hitters in the line up with Tyler Weber and Dusty Coleman the only True right handed hitters. Josh Workman, Conor Gillaspie, Ryan Jones, and Andy Dirks all hit left handed. Is that to many? Remember Sisney and Williams are switch hitters.
          I think Gene will want to look at as many guys as possible early on and may not be as concerned about rightly-lefty matchups as he might otherwise be.

Comment

Working...
          X