2014 Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Season Tickets

I received my invoice several weeks ago for the 2014 season and was just about to pay it when I noticed today's Cyber Monday deal on GoShockers.com - 20 game punch pass for $99. Do you give up a pair of season tickets behind home plate to save $400 and sit in the outfield? Oof.... decisions....

No

Comment

Great deal and I LOVE to see the punch pass back in the mix.

Comment

I love the punch pass. Glad to see it back. I wish the punch passes were good for at least yellow, and perhaps the green seats. I love the stadium, and the outfield hill is a great part of Shocker baseball, but the atmosphere died when they got rid of 3k fans on top of the plate in aluminum bleachers.

Comment

The punch tickets are a great way for a young family to enjoy Shocker baseball. Many years ago when my now adult children were young the punch pass was great because I could use it when I wanted and didn't worry about not going to a game and wasting the ticket/money. Sometimes only one could come with me and sometimes none so the pass really is a great deal.

Comment

I have 1 season ticket.Down from 8 in our family in 2006.This punch pass deal might get some of my family members back in the stadium with me.

Comment

@pogo: - I pulled the trigger on the punch pass and will forego our tickets for the first time. For your reasons cited above, my wife and I have a toddler son who very much enjoys coming to the games when it works out, but I found our tickets sitting in a drawer too often the past few years. I bet I went to 10 games last year and our son doesn't require a ticket, so I will come out ahead on this deal.

Comment

I think the punch pass will do a lot to get people back into the Eck so people can become reacquainted with the product. From there its a much smaller step to get people to commit to season tickets in the future. This was a good idea 30 years ago and its still a good one now to bring it back.
                Last edited by pogo; December 3, 2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

I love the punch pass and look forward to freezing my keister off on the hill very soon!

Go Shocks!!!
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                    I think the punch pass will do a lot to get people back into the stands. And from there its a much smaller step to get people to commit to season tickets in the future. This was a good idea 30 years ago and its still a good one now to bring it back.
                    I thought the punch pass was only good for the outfield hill. That won't do much for putting people back into the stands. In fact, it may do the opposite as some like @SPEShockAlum: forego there season tickets and opt for the outfield hill punch pass. Personally, I think those punch passes should also be good for the aluminum GA seats and I would like to see a punch pass option for the green and yellow chairbacks as well.

Comment

I wish they would put out the schedule before the date of purchase. I would like to know who's coming to play at the Eck.
                      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post
                        I wish they would put out the schedule before the date of purchase. I would like to know who's coming to play at the Eck.
                        I agree, but believe we'll have a stout non-con schedule, at least on paper. I think Cal State Fullerton is coming to play here, Oklahoma State, Nebraska, KSU, KU among others.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                          I agree, but believe we'll have a stout non-con schedule, at least on paper. I think Cal State Fullerton is coming to play here, Oklahoma State, Nebraska, KSU, KU among others.
                          But not only who but the dates Fullerton in Feb. is not as good as Fullerton in April or May
                          First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Fixed my earlier post since it was misconstrued.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              I thought the punch pass was only good for the outfield hill. That won't do much for putting people back into the stands. In fact, it may do the opposite as some like @SPEShockAlum forego there season tickets and opt for the outfield hill punch pass. Personally, I think those punch passes should also be good for the aluminum GA seats and I would like to see a punch pass option for the green and yellow chairbacks as well.
                              Actually, the punch pass is good for any general admission seat including the bleachers along the first base line.

Comment

Working...
                              X