2014 Alternate Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Alternate Hat

Tweeted by the equip manager, these are the hats this year (in addition to the traditional black/yellow). Ugh...I miss baseball WU already.
    Attached Files

I like it

minus the yellow button on top, leave that black.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
      I like it

minus the yellow button on top, leave that black.
      +1
      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I wish they made a climalite or dry fit WSU hat that I could run in.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Here you go @Kung Wu: and it's bright yellow so motorist can see you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Here you go @Kung Wu: and it's bright yellow so motorist can see you.

Hahaha, well if I would have thought of that I could just borrow my kid's. It's hilarious -- we bought The Lorax movie and it came with a Wushock wig.

Comment

Generic.Wont purchase that one.I like my black and yellow with the W and the black baseball WU hat.Ill stick to those.

Comment

Originally posted by tru2thaduce View Post
                Generic.Wont purchase that one.I like my black and yellow with the W and the black baseball WU hat.Ill stick to those.
                I agree.

Comment

Does the golf team have hats? Is there a link to one?

Comment

Stupid flat bill hats. I'll never understand that style next thing we will see is the ball players leaving the tag on and those goofy hologram stickers.

I do like the WSU on the hat though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      The bookstore sells Under Armour WSU hats that work well for running (and then washing)

However, they are black, which can make things a bit warm during the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                        The bookstore sells Under Armour WSU hats that work well for running (and then washing)

However, they are black, which can make things a bit warm during the summer.
                        Nice, I'll check 'em out!

Comment

That's a hat I might buy and sport around town, but WAY too bland to be part of a sports uniform.

What's wrong with running the ol' black and yellow "flying W" hats full-time? It's what people associate locally and nationally with Shocker baseball, and it's unique. The Dubyah hats are a part of the WSU baseball brand.

Comment

Can you imagine how hard it would be to bend the bill on those flat billed hats. It took the good part of a season in little league to get just the right look on a new cap. The sides had to be bent down just right to shade your eyes from the sun if it was to either side and late in the evening. A guy that I played some ball with, Doug Morton, now that guy could fold the bill of a cap just right.

Comment

I'm not totally sure what some of you guys are talking about with the "flat bill" thing. Every fitted baseball hat I've ever purchased started its life as a flat bill. It's not meant to be permanent, just a starting point for your own personal bend.

And yeah, I'd agree, sometimes they take a bit to take a bend. My current "flying W" hat is being a real pain in that regard.

Comment

Working...
                              X