X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris Johnson

Kris made it.

http://mlb.mlb.com/team/player.jsp?p...013&level='ALL'
    First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

He was nasty.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Too bad Kris didn't get any support. He started the 11th inning and gave the Pirates 5 shutout innings before giving up a 2 out, 2 run double in the 16th. To make things worse, he struck out in the bottom of the 16th for the final out.

Comment

Great start for a great kid!

Comment

This is awesome. He has spent most of his professional career in AAA it seems and now got a chance. He used to be in the low 90s when he came to school, and looks like he's living in the mid-80s now.

Great job, KJ.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            Too bad Kris didn't get any support. He started the 11th inning and gave the Pirates 5 shutout innings before giving up a 2 out, 2 run double in the 16th. To make things worse, he struck out in the bottom of the 16th for the final out.
            That's almost a no-win situation. But to come in and go 6 in extra-innings is impressive, especially in his ML debut.

Comment

Traded to the Twins today.

Comment

Great - get that Shocker rotation of '04 back together.

Comment

It's my understanding that Pelfrey is a FA and won't be back with the Twins ... And to look for Mike to fill a bullpen void for some team, no starting rotation role
                  Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Working...
                  X