Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockerNet Baseball Post-Season Awards

Vote for Baseball POY, voting ends on Mon. March 5th

shocks02 - This is a fun little poll, but I really think you should have listed it as haysdb is the POY and had the poll for the runner-up. I am glad to see that hays continues his contributions and in-depth analysis to the board even though he is no longer a Wichitan!

Comment

I think I will wait until the season is actually closer to being over to vote.

Comment

Me too. :-)

Comment

I see shockerfan89's parents and twin brother have voted.

;-)

Comment

I told them all to vote for hays, but they listen to me about as well as you do WuDr. :)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCity
              I think I will wait until the season is actually closer to being over to vote.
              Then we'll rename it the "Beginning of the Season-Awards." Preseason doesn't fit anymore, unless we say Pre-Valley.
              Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Bump

Comment

shocks02 - How can we do a post-season POY poll barely 10 days into the season?

shocks02 - Does anyone really care?

shocks02 - Why did you clutter up every forum with these inane polls.

shocks02 - YOU ARE NUMBER ONE - QUIT BEGGING.

shocks02 - Quit bumping these inane polls and cluttering up the board ever more.

Sorry to everyone else. I want to talk about baseball and the Shocks and read about basketball - not f--- with polls.

BTW - in the baseball category anyone who votes for anyone other than haysdb isn't paying attention.

That is all ...

--'85.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85
                    BTW - in the baseball category anyone who votes for anyone other than haysdb isn't paying attention.
                    :yes: :good:
                    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                    X