Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox sign HS shortstop

Ok ... not sign, actually. Just commit.

http://newsok.com/deer-creeks-jordan-boyer-commits-to-wichita-state/article/3862820

HCTB had been recruiting him for Arkansas previously.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Here some video on Jordan Boyer:

Jordan Boyer - Deer Creek Baseball. Middle infielder & 3B. Senior 2014

Jordan Boyer - Deer Creek Baseball. Middle infielder & 3B.Spring 2012 Varsity Baseball

I like the way he sprays the ball around field at the plate. Looks pretty smooth in the field.

Looks like Jordan is around 6-2, 180 lbs.

Comment

He looks kinda slow with a weak arm
      THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

And just when I was about to crown this guy as the 2015 MVC POY, William has to come in with the doom boner.

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
          Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
          And just when I was about to crown this guy as the 2015 MVC POY, William has to come in with the doom boner.
          William = Mr. Magoo
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Somebody in this thread is slow alright...
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I have a son William, but I know this William is not him since he has no interest in sports but if I thought the two were the same "I would punch his momma in the mouth".

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                I have a son William, but I know this William is not him since he has no interest in sports but if I thought the two were the same "I would punch his momma in the mouth".
                you meant mouf, right?
                THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
                  if you think this of him, just think what a Mean Gene recruit would have been like? Especially when you consider he couldn't get anybody to committ.

Comment

My son attended the catcher's camp this weekend. Jordan and his family were there with who I think is Jordan's 12 year-old brother. That kid is going to be a very solid catcher. Hits the ball pretty well, too, from what I saw in their limited time taking BP.

Comment

Sounds like you spend some time at these camps. So how old is your son?

Comment

He's 13 and this was his (and my) very first baseball camp.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          My son attended the catcher's camp this weekend. Jordan and his family were there with who I think is Jordan's 12 year-old brother. That kid is going to be a very solid catcher. Hits the ball pretty well, too, from what I saw in their limited time taking BP.
                          Let's hope he can hit a D-1 curveball!

Happy New Year Everyone
                          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                            Let's hope he can hit a D-1 curveball!

Happy New Year Everyone
                            At this point I'd be happy with a guy that can hit a D-1 fastball.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              At this point I'd be happy with a guy that can hit a D-1 fastball.
                              with the pre-season accolade the position players are getting so far it looks like the Shox do have some guys who can do both. What it does look like is maybe we don't have some pitchers who can throw D-1 curveball for outs. Wonder if Kemnitz seat is filling a little hot with the pitching cupboard seemingly not so stocked and the head coach who has a skill set in recruiting pitching?

Comment

Working...
                              X