No announcement yet.

Todd Butler, Head Coach of WSU Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dude directly above, in the black shirt. No flinch, nothing. Appears to be enjoying the view! Still a beer in his hand.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Now we're cookin' with peanut oil.
      Are you saying Butler is a turkey?

Comment

Guy looks like he might be on the third row that's where I'm at now got to move or risk getting hit.
        First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

I think the article in the paper today addresses the batting situation that many were concerned with. The emphasis was on pitching the last couple of years and DVH said there were a couple of guys in the line up that weren't even on scholarship due to the push for pitching. The scholarship situation with baseball really does suck big time. It the ncaa wants it to grow they need to address that situation.

Comment

It only an issue if everyone isnt playing by the same rules.

Hope we figure out how to out perform those schools.

Comment

Paul Suellentrop ‏@PaulS:uellentrop 3m
              Butler will make $300,000 (plus bonuses). 7-year deal, according to AD Eric Sexton.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                Are you saying Butler is a turkey?

Happy, happy, happy.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Plus, Todd Butler birthday, July 23rd, SB Shock, July 23rd, JJ Clamdip, July 23rd, RDR, July 24th, something is in the works.
                  An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

This is the video that the quotes about Butler in the Eagle came from: Link
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

nice balance of pay too

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure ShockerNation is going to like this guy.

Comment

I'm warming up to him...

Comment

Gonna be on KFH radio w Bruce and Bob @ 10:30.

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                              Plus, Todd Butler birthday, July 23rd, SB Shock, July 23rd, JJ Clamdip, July 23rd, RDR, July 24th, something is in the works.
                              Former Señora del Rio - July 24

Current Señora del Rio - July 27.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

It's going to take me a bit to fully buy in to Butler, but the reports of his character - if true - are a breath of fresh air, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X