Todd Butler, Head Coach of WSU Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    Sources are telling Paul Suellentrop that Todd Butler, associate head coach at Arkansas, has been hired.
    Sweet hire.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
      AD Sexton. What a joke. AD Fund Raiser.
      Cannot tell if serious or sarcastic.

Comment

I will take this guy any day over the DBU coach, good hire.

Welcome to Wichita Todd and family.

Pig Wuooey!
        An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
          I will take this guy any day over the DBU coach, good hire.

Welcome to Wichita Todd and family.

Pig Wuooey!
          +1

Comment

Welcome to ShockerNation, Todd. Let's clean out the barn and kick ass like we used to.
            Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

excited for next season!

Comment

Originally posted by Shockakhan View Post
                Happy, happy, happy!
                Now we're cookin' with peanut oil.

Comment

The history of Wichita State Baseball was written, produced and directed by Gene Stephenson. It will be remembered and loved and treated with all the respect that it deserves, forever.

But it IS now history.

Todd Butler will usher in a new era for WSU baseball and I expect nothing short of greatness.

Still, even if you're skeptical, and I'm not saying you can't be or shouldn't be, it's incumbent upon you to stand up, be counted and support the program. Buy a season ticket, get something at an auction, buy some advertising, support the new coach. We're either a wait and prove it to me crowd or one of the best fan bases in the country. Let's show Coach Butler what ShockerNation is all about.

Welcome to Wichita State Coach Butler! It's a great day to be a Shocker!

#WatchUsReturntoGlory

Comment

I hope fire burns within Kemnitz & these people are ready to assume the role of champions.
                    Phi Alpha

Comment

Hoping to get 2 rows closer to the front row. Wait 2 rows gets me on the front row.
                      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10 View Post
                        Hoping to get 2 rows closer to the front row. Wait 2 rows gets me on the front row.
                        Yep - I must be on the Fronnnnnt Rooooooooow!
                        If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Grandma had time to cover her head.
                          Dude in front of her had time to duck.
                          Lady up and to the right had enough time to protect herself.
                          Old man ogling cheerleaders never saw it coming.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

What ia the lady behind him doing?

Comment

Using her pizza box as a shield? My guess is she's also accessorizing with a slice of pizza in her shirt.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                                What ia the lady behind him doing?
                                eating popcorn, dreaming about her new house she is buying in West Wichita - it is Todd Butler wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X