Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will any current Shocker players (seniors included) be drafted tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will any current Shocker players (seniors included) be drafted tomorrow?

I see peterson is being ranked the highest of players.
    Thoughts on if any others will get drafted and leave?
    I see only 2 current players (coy and mcgreevy)

Brandon Peterson and Albert Minnis are considered the most likely to be drafted.

I would anticipate both will sign and depart if drafted.

Johnny Coy might get drafted but he had a poor year, although he finished with a little flurry. If he does get drafted it will be in the later rounds. If he doesn't get drafted he will probably get a look with someone as a free agent.

I don't see pro-ball in TJ McGreevey's future.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 6, 2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

gotcha.
      any future shockers that have signed for next year potentially drafted also?

Comment

Baseball America ranks pitcher Sam Tewes, from Waverly (Neb.) High, as the state’s top prospect and ranks him No. 175 nationally. Kemnitz said he could go in the top five rounds.

Tewes was a Class B All-State pick as a utility player as a junior. He went 5-1 with a 1.19 ERA during the regular season, according to the Lincoln Journal-Star. He hit .406 with five home runs at first and third base in the regular season.

Comment

damn!

Comment

Last edited by Guest; August 10, 2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Valley players already drafted

34 ROYALS Manaea, Sean Indiana State (IN) LHP R/L JR 6'05" 215lbs DOB: 02/01/92 | Scouting videoThis Indiana State left-hander had one of the best summers ...

68 NATIONALS Johansen, Jake Dallas Baptist (TX) RHP R/R SR 6'06" 235lbs DOB: 01/23/91Built like the prototypical Texas right-hander, Johansen i ...

We are through the third round

Comment

Josh Van Meter (illinois state commit) SS taken by San Diego in 5th.
                "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Tanner Murphy (siu commit) Carcher taken by Atlanta in 4th round
                  "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

What is the best website to see the draft selections, pick by pick and round by round?

I did not have any luck on MLB or ESPN.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Last edited by Guest; August 10, 2013, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Comment

Any update through 10 rounds? Didn't see any Shockers or recruits. Saw a few more from other MVC teams, plus a pitcher from Pittsburg State.

Comment

Comment

on one hand, this is good for us, on the other hand, it shows how the talent level of both our players and recruits has dropped off.

Comment

Working...
                              X