Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Bseball Projection - May 26

Capture.jpg

Interestingly they have ISUR as one of the last 10 out - I think that is kind of generous.

WSU is a 4th seed at the LA regional. I just don't see that with the NCAA in baseball is so focused on geographical assignment than by pure rankings. If WSU got to go to the Manahattan regional would be great.

Im kinda hoping they get sent to Baton Rouge. Might be biased.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]834[/ATTACH]

Interestingly they have ISUR as one of the last 10 out - I think that is kind of generous.

WSU is a 4th seed at the LA regional. I just don't see that with the NCAA in baseball is so focused on geographical assignment than by pure rankings. If WSU got to go to the Manahattan regional would be great.
      Problem is that someone has to be the 4 seeds in the four western regionals. The lowest ranked western school is UCSB at #57 and they a #3 at Eugene. They have Texas A&M as a #3 at Corvallis. They have the #4s as WSU, N. Dakota St, UTSA, and Columbia in those western regionals. Three of those four are the western most #4 seeds they have as being in the tourney. So of the teams they have picked, who else would you put as a #4 out there?

Comment

Last edited by Guest; August 10, 2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I hope they play in Louisville... I would love to drive 20 minutes to cheer them on!

Comment

Working...
          X