Wounded Warrior Project - Jersey Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wounded Warrior Project - Jersey Auction

You may or may not have seen the Jerseys the Shocks wore last night against Northwestern in honor of our Wounded Warriors but I thought they were sharp as heck.

These Under Armour jerseys are being auctioned off with all proceeds benefitting the Wounded Warriror project.

Here is the link to the Auction: https://www.nmnathletics.com/sellnew...DB_OEM_ID=7500

I usually don't bid on these things, but I just couldn't resist these unis or this cause.

BTW, the Shocks played one of their better all-around games of the season last night in their 8-2 win over Northwestern.

Edit: I believe you have until Sunday night at 11:00pm to bid on these jerseys.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 17, 2013, 02:00 PM.

The jerseys did look great. The Shox looked pretty good in game 2 as well winning 5-0. Casey G. hit a grand slam to put the game away. It is good to see Casey hit 2 home runs in the past week.

Comment

Shocks did not do much for the first 7 innings today other than a workman like pitching effort. Things weren't looking too good after NW put up a 3-spot in the 8th but the Shocks showed some good resiliency and toughness scoring 2 in the 8th, 1 in the 9th and 1 in the 10th for a 4-3 win and a sweep of the Wildcats.

If nothing else the Shocks should head into the MVC Tournament with a pretty could mindset and with their pitching in pretty good shape and perfourming pretty well. Will that be enough. Who knows? We'll see how it goes.

SIU and Cody Forsythe will not be an easy out for the Shocks in the opening round.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Shocks did not do much for the first 7 innings today other than a workman like pitching effort. Things weren't looking too good after NW put up a 3-spot in the 8th but the Shocks showed some good resiliency and toughness scoring 2 in the 8th, 1 in the 9th and 1 in the 10th for a 4-3 win and a sweep of the Wildcats.

If nothing else the Shocks should head into the MVC Tournament with a pretty could mindset and with their pitching in pretty good shape and perfourming pretty well. Will that be enough. Who knows? We'll see how it goes.

SIU and Cody Forsythe will not be an easy out for the Shocks in the opening round.
        Cody Forsythe is 5-0 in his career against the Shox. As I recall he also beat WSU last year in the Valley tourney. Hopefully the Shox will get some revenge on Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
        X