• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alumni Association tailgate party for Okie State

RSVP at www.wichita.edu/bat
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

I am all signed up!

I don't care if you're not interested in baseball (this year or ever), come to this event to mingle with friends and alumni of the University and to support the Alumni Association. Those folks are working very hard on a limited budget and have worked especially hard over the last couple months to coordinate travel and events surrounding MBB - paying at least $8 (food only) and showing up goes a long way to show you appreciate what the staff does and what the Association represents. Plus, I always feel good surrounded by my Shocker brethren.

Comment

Looks like we are already past the RSVP date.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Are we really ever past an RSVP date? I think the staff will accomodate. (Disclaimer: I am not on staff).

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          The RSVP date is just to help accommodate food purchasing etc. You can still RSVP up until a few days, I just wanted to let people who frequent SN know about it, in case they aren't on Alumni Association mailing lists.

Comment

Just another reminder. The weather looks like it's going to be sunny and 89. www.wichita.edu/bat

Comment

Pokes now ranked 20th in the latest Baseball America poll after taking 2 of 3 against the Sooners in this year's Bedlam matchup. Brummett should be rested from Sunday, right? Let's run him out there again :)

Comment

Working...
              X