Shox vs. KState game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox vs. KState game 2

The Shox get a chance for revenge tonight against the Wildcats. The Shox lost 7-6 last week to the Wildcats in Manhattan after blowing a 6-1 lead in the 8th inning.

Kstate comes into Wichita having won 8 or their last 9 games with a record of 26-11 and a rpi of 55. Kstate is also tied for 2nd right now in the big12 with a conference record of 6-3 just a 1/2 game behind league leading Ou. Suprisingly Texas is tied for last with a 4-8 conference record and a 19-15 record overall.

Game time is set for 6:30pm at the eck.

Kind of doubt they get the game in due to weather. This has been such a bad season, on so many levels.

I wonder if Krusty and Soggy have reached out to one another, wondering what the eff happened?

Comment

What is the best website to get baseball rpi?

Comment

I'm hoping for a rain out. But if they play and end up getting swept by KSU, that'll be another nail in the coffin. It won't be the final nail, (being swept by KU might be), but he can't afford too many more embarrassing letdowns this year.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Kind of doubt they get the game in due to weather. This has been such a bad season, on so many levels.

I wonder if Krusty and Soggy have reached out to one another, wondering what the eff happened?
          Texas is sure a case study showing that spending a lot of money doesn't necessarily translate into winning.

They are paying Soggy Garrido over $1 million a year for a last place baseball team, they are paying their basketball coach around $2.5 million a year for a losing record and they pay their football coach $5.4 million a year (at least he did better this year).

Comment

Originally posted by shockkansas View Post
            What is the best website to get baseball rpi?
            warrennolan.com or boydsworld.com

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
              Texas is sure a case study showing that spending a lot of money doesn't necessarily translate into winning.

They are paying Soggy Garrido over $1 million a year for a last place baseball team, they are paying their basketball coach around $2.5 million a year for a losing record and they pay their football coach $5.4 million a year (at least he did better this year).
              Base salary for Barnes is $2.4 million.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post

Meh, Garrido had a down year in 2012 and this year hasn't exactly been Texas'esque this year. But his program is not close to the position what WSU is in. Texas won 49 and 50 games in 2010 and 2011 and two world series in the past decade. I'd love WSU have those same results.

Comment

Harbutz drops the throw on the front end of 1st inning ending DP and Jared King follows with a a 3-run dinger.

Game Over! Unless, mother nature can bail us out with some serious rain.

Go rain! Go rain! Go rain!

Comment

Nice Harbutz...

this is what kills me about this team the last few years: they can't execute plays that I assume they practice 100 times a week.

Comment

Will we get a hit?

Comment

That is at least 2 shockers that don't run all the way to first. And every hitter whines about strike calls. What happened to just playing hard? An attitude adjustment is needed. 1infield hit.

Comment

I left early.WSU starting pitching is just awful outside of Elam.

Comment

Hopefully Minnis is OK.Didnt look good.

Comment

Ouch. Hopefully Minnis is just cold weather pain. Swept.

Comment

Working...
                              X