Clear All

• MVC Standing [3/31/13]

MVC.jpg

Conference games coming up this week

ISUB at WSU
    BU at CU
    MSU at ISUR
    SIU at Evansville

Shox have a couple of big games against Arizona St mid-week this week before this weekends Valley games.

Comment

Is there a run rule in men's college baseball......I mean at the division 1 level?

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
        Shox have a couple of big games against Arizona St mid-week this week before this weekends Valley games.
        Big in what way?

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
          Oh, I get it now.

April Fools.

Good one you got me.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Is there a run rule in men's college baseball......I mean at the division 1 level?
            We could possibly find out. This will be a rough week.

Comment

We are now at the halfway point of the season sitting at 16 - 13 with an RPI of 211. If it remains status quo, the Shox will finish the regular season 32 - 26. I don't see that happening as we have 12 more games with opponents who have RPI's in the top 100. Our first 29 games, we played 5 games where the opponent had an RPI in the top 100.

Stating the obvious, forget about at-large possibilities. Unless you believe the Shox can go undefeated from here on out. I'm just hoping for a .500 season and/or 30 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                We are now at the halfway point of the season sitting at 16 - 13 with an RPI of 211. If it remains status quo, the Shox will finish the regular season 32 - 26. I don't see that happening as we have 12 more games with opponents who have RPI's in the top 100. Our first 29 games, we played 5 games where the opponent had an RPI in the top 100.
                I remember a time when Valley play would hurt our RPI. Ahhh, those were the days.

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                Stating the obvious, forget about at-large possibilities. Unless you believe the Shox can go undefeated from here on out. I'm just hoping for a .500 season and/or 30 wins.
                I think our at-large possibilities were shot since Feb 15, if not before.

Comment

Working...
                X