Third batter- BOOM!
                struck out the side.

4-1 nice game

Comment

Air Force must have some good pitchers.

Comment

Thanks for the updates!

Comment

Shocks finish of a 2-game better-late-than-never sweep of Air Force.

Aaron Labrie has been a bright spot for the Shocks. He allowed only 1 inherited run to score in the 6th after coming in with the bases loaded and no outs. He did not allow a hit or run and faced the minimum 12 batters over his 4 innings.

Aaron has lowered his ERA to 0.85 and his WHIP to 1.18 in 21.2 innings over 11 appearances. Aaron has been consistently good this year.

Comment

Funny thing about today's game is that there were way more people at the softball game than the baseball game.I bet that doesn't happen often but there are more people interested in seeing OU and Kailani Ricketts than the Shox play baseball.Sad days for Shocker baseball.

Comment

I would have been at the baseball game if I hadn't been stuck out of town. Mid week afternoon games are hard for me to make. I go to as many of them as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by tru2thaduce View Post
                            Funny thing about today's game is that there were way more people at the softball game than the baseball game.I bet that doesn't happen often but there are more people interested in seeing OU and Kailani Ricketts than the Shox play baseball.Sad days for Shocker baseball.
                            Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                            I would have been at the baseball game if I hadn't been stuck out of town. Mid week afternoon games are hard for me to make. I go to as many of them as I can.
                            You being at the game '89 would not have changed what tru2thaduce posted.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              You being at the game '89 would not have changed what tru2thaduce posted.
                              There are a lot of us that have trouble making the games during the middle of the week. I missed both Air Force games this week because I couldn't get away from Topeka. I plan on being at all of the games against Illinois St. this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                                There are a lot of us that have trouble making the games during the middle of the week. I missed both Air Force games this week because I couldn't get away from Topeka. I plan on being at all of the games against Illinois St. this weekend.
                                So people attending events other than Shocker baseball don't have the same problem? If @tru2thaduce:'s statement is true, that means more people found a way and/or had more of a reason to go to a mid-week WSU softball game than a mid-week WSU baseball game. Yes, I'm sure a lot of them were OU fans. But just honestly, did you ever think more people would be at a WSU softball game, for whatever reason, than a WSU baseball game on the same day?

Comment

Working...
                                X