[Gm 4] WSU vs Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gm 4] WSU vs Hawaii

Was last night win a fluke or trend. Will they be losers of 5 of 6 after tonight or will they be on 2 game win streak?

Just thinking about when Arizona State comes to town how ugly it will get.

Comment

Fluke, but either way, against a team that is 4-16 with half their wins against you, does it really matter?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Fluke, but either way, against a team that is 4-16 with half their wins against you, does it really matter?
        This.
        although the best things in life are free, upgrades are usually available

Comment

Don't give up yet on the players and HCGS. I've got a good feeling about the season turning around.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
            Don't give up yet on the players and HCGS. I've got a good feeling about the season turning around.
            Lou? Is that you?
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
              I'll have what he's having ... hic
              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Glad I saw this. Hadn't checked on the baseball team in a while ... just bought the wife and I tickets for Sunday's game.

She was unresponsive to my request to cancel our anniversary dinner tonight to see the game.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

7-0 loss.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Don't you just hate it when your winning streaks are broken!

This game not even worth a recap.

Comment

And the Shockers slide into the abyss continues.

On bright side: the Hawaii Rainbows will probably offer to pay for next years' trip.
                      although the best things in life are free, upgrades are usually available

Comment

Does any of the Basketball players play baseball. Maybe in a couple of weeks after their season is done they can join the team. That way we can have some winners on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                          Does any of the Basketball players play baseball. Maybe in a couple of weeks after their season is done they can join the team. That way we can have some winners on the team.
                          Don't blame the players. Krusty recruited them, Krusty coaches them.

Comment

Working...
                          X