[Gm 3] WSU vs LBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gm 3] WSU vs LBS

After a spirited pre-game pep talk from Coach Gene - team comes fired out and takes 1-0 lead in the first.

Ladwig not sharp - gives up 2 doubles and single.

LBS 2, WSU 1 Top of 2nd

Comment

Shox trail 4-1, top of 3

Comment

Haddox drive in 2 runs.

LBS 4, WSU 3 Bottom 3rd

Comment

Shox tie it up 4-4 in the 4th.

Coy strikes out looking with bases loaded -1 out. Bayliff up

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
            Shox tie it up 4-4 in the 4th.

Coy strikes out looking with bases loaded -1 out. Bayliff up
            Bayliff grounds into a DP and the shox can't capitalize on a BASES LOAD, NO OUT threat.

Comment

Long Beach won't make the same mistake here.

Comment

Shockers swept. LBSU 5, WSU 4. FINAL

WSU gets the leadoff runner on in the 9th - and they cannot excecute. A K, and then another DP.

Comment

Shockers swept. LBSU 5, WSU 4. FINAL

WSU gets the leadoff runner on in the 9th - and they cannot excecute. A K, and then another DP.
                  Do you know if Dearman even attempted to bunt with Bobbitt on 1st and no outs before striking out?
                  Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 17, 2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Bayliff grounds into a DP and the shox can't capitalize on a BASES LOAD, NO OUT threat.
                    Coy had the bad AB striking out looking. In Garrett's defense he hit a shot up the middle that deflected directl to the 2B who then flipped to the SS at second and them on to 1st for the rally killing double play.

Johnny could not be struggling more.

Shocks did score 4 runs today so I suppose that is what we are reduced to celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Do you know if Dearman even attempted to bunt with Bobbitt on 1st and now outs before striking out?
                      idk, I had turned the radio down so I could follow the NCAA show and just turned it back on when Dearman struck out.

Comment

I will say it again. It is time to put JC on the bench.
                        although the best things in life are free, upgrades are usually available

Comment

Originally posted by tripleshock View Post
                          I will say it again. It is time to put JC on the bench.
                          Take it another step... anyone who fails to make even a quality out (i.e. putting a ball in play to the opposite field - on the ground - with RISP and less than 2 outs) will be benched.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                            Take it another step... anyone who fails to make even a quality out (i.e. putting a ball in play to the opposite field - on the ground - with RISP and less than 2 outs) will be benched.
                            We would have about three players in the lineup.

Comment

I feel bad for JC. He was a 7th round draft pick and gave up 7th round money to play college ball. Now 4 years later, he'll be lucky to sniff rounds 30 to 40. I understand why he came back to play college ball, to increase his stock and get paid as well as get an education but damn! He's pressing too much and the program hasn't helped him out one bit as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X