X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox vs UNO

5-2 Shockers after 5.
    In the fast lane

Shocker pitchers have 10 strike outs. Given up 4 hits in 7 innings.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Shockers leave em loaded in the 8th. 5-2.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Shockers win 5-3.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Shocker have faced 17 pitchers in the last two days. Zach Beringer was sharp. I believe Mike said he had 10 strike outs.

Edit Make that 8 strike outs.
          In the fast lane

Comment

A win is a win. Great to see Beringer have a nice return as a starter.

Comment

I'm glad we are winning games but this is the worst schedule I have seen in decades.Good job I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                The Shocks played down to the competition somewhat today but as you say a win is a win. Nice return to action by Zach. 5 innings, 1 run on 3 hits and 1 walk. Anything he can give us this year will be a nice bonus.

Foster Vielock's late season struggles from last year seem to have carried over to this year. Would really be nice to get him back on track.

Taylor Doggett went 3-4 and Eric Harbutz 2-4 and both stole a base to lead the Shocks on offense. Casey G didn't get a hit but he did get 2 ribbies.

Comment

Yawn

Comment

Congrats to the Shox who seem to be on a bit of a roll.
                    Special congrats to Beringer who overcame a lot of challenges to get back to the mound.
                    His performance was fantastic and a lot in which to be proud!

Comment

Yawn. Saying this program has turned the corner is a bit premature in my book. I certainly hope and expect we beat teams like we've played recently. It's a sad state of affairs that we now get giddy over beating teams like Omaha and Western Illinois School for the Deaf. If the boyz come back from the west coast road swing going 6 - 2, 7 - 1, or 8 - 0, then I'll be satisfied with the direction the program is headed and say we have turned the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                        Saying this program has turned the corner is a bit premature in my book.
                        Did somebody say that? I think everyone here is pretty well grounded in reality at this point.

Comment

Good to hear that Beringer had a nice game.

Comment

Did somebody say that? I think everyone here is pretty well grounded in reality at this point.
                            Someone did. Instead of posting a quote and replying, I just posted directly under the comment. Now it's gone. Weird.

Comment

Still a long road back to where this program was a few years ago... this team seems to be building character though.

Comment

Working...
                              X