No announcement yet.

New HC Candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he has been mentioned, and I missed it....but what about PJ Forbes? He obviously played on the 89 team, played in the show, and has a World Series ring as a member of the Phillies organization in 08. He has been managing in the minors, getting as high as AA.

Comment

Originally posted by MizzouShockerFan View Post
      Maybe he has been mentioned, and I missed it....but what about PJ Forbes? He obviously played on the 89 team, played in the show, and has a World Series ring as a member of the Phillies organization in 08. He has been managing in the minors, getting as high as AA.
      He would be my first pick. I like to remind myself that there will be more than 1 coaching position open. They could reduce salaries and still interest a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        He would be my first pick. I like to remind myself that there will be more than 1 coaching position open. They could reduce salaries and still interest a lot of people.
        The need to reduce base salaries, espeically for the Head Coach. But the contracts should contain some nice incentive bonuses for successful performance. I don't think Brent is terribly overpaid, but again use a structure that includes meaningful incentives.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
          Tabor had another great season, 40-16 and went 2-2 in the NAIA national tourney (like NCAA regionals, except 45 teams not 64).
          I have no idea who their coach is, but it sounds like the Sterling College Warriors did even better than Tabor. They are apparently the first KCAC team to ever make the NAIA College World Series.

Comment

Working...
          X