DBU's completed stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
    Well our facility is just off campus. A short walk from any of the dorms.

We've had substandard attendance when we have put out a substandard product. Yes. But that is the way it is with any business. If you go to McDonald's and keep getting the same substandard Big Macs are you going to keep going? No. You'll wait until they get better management and improve on the product. That is pretty standard.

My concern specific to DBU is that they are just a drop in the bucket in DFW. TCU has been wildly successful and is just now starting to draw numbers that their success should warrant. I do like having them around so that everybody in the MVC can hopefully recruit DFW and the Plano area better. A lot of good ballplayers down there.

One final point: you can call 2003 luck, skill, whatever. We were in Omaha which is a place that your baseball program has only got to visit every other year for about the last 20 years when they play Creighton. So there's that too. Let the record show that I have respect for the program that Gene has built so I mean no offence.
    Plano is very much a part of the DFW metroplex you clown.

Big deal 10 years or 17 years, no difference, neither is relevant to today.

DBU has been a better program, since becoming D1, than MSU. Even last year, they had a better season than MSU.

Comment

Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post

We've had substandard attendance when we have put out a substandard product.
      Do you even think about what you write?

You had piss poor attendance last year when your team was NCAA tournament team like for the first time in 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
        Bad example...nobody goes to Micky-D's for the quality of the burger I will assure you. It is the worst "franchise" burger on the planet."
        We digress but it's the Fries.

Comment

Working...
        X