2024 AAC Tournament Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    FYI Zang was replaced by Walters for this tournament.
    Ahhh I wondered what the pitching roster looks like.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Apparently the "flag fans" behind home plate got told to stop it today and now ECU fans are all upset about it.

Comment

• Yeah I mentioned it in game. It's clearly not something that should be allowed. All the more for people that don't even have tickets to that section.

ECU and their fans try to and have been allowed to get away with a lot of crap for a long time. It's time someone put a stop to it.

And by someone I mostly mean LaPour. But anyone else that would like to help would be just grand.

Comment

• They look pretty amateur, little league doing that crap. It almost looks like it’s organized by the coaching staff or something. They’ve done it for every game right directly behind home plate.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Is it true Favors is getting the start tomorrow? 3 days rest after throwing 113 pitches? Who are we? Dave Van Horn?

It just never seems like it works out trying to squeeze starts out of guys on such short rest. It also once again just proves how little faith they have in any arm outside of 1 and 2 and just how thin our pitching staff really is.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Short rest never seems to work well for us. I will just hope for the best for us and Favors.

Comment

• Where are y’all seeing the Favors stuff?

I am also anti that, partly because him going Sunday would seem much more appropriate (big if) we get there.

Also, short rest guys sure have pitched well against us many times over the years. But agree it hasn’t worked well for WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                  Where are y’all seeing the Favors stuff?

I am also anti that, partly because him going Sunday would seem much more appropriate (big if) we get there.

Also, short rest guys sure have pitched well against us many times over the years. But agree it hasn’t worked well for WSU.
                  Feels like you save him for either Sunday or a possible second game tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Is it true Favors is getting the start tomorrow? 3 days rest after throwing 113 pitches? Who are we? Dave Van Horn?

It just never seems like it works out trying to squeeze starts out of guys on such short rest. It also once again just proves how little faith they have in any arm outside of 1 and 2 and just how thin our pitching staff really is.
                    I hope not. They need him for Sunday.

Comment

• WSU+160. Good value there for what feels like a toss up game.

Comment

• Wake yo @sses up, Shocker Nation! It's GameDay, bitches!!

Comment

• Favors does appear to be the starter, according to the lineup posted on Twitter.

I'm not a fan of that. Too many pitches on too little rest. And a perfect chance to use him tomorrow. I guess he's a senior that is done playing ball when the season ends, so it's not career-altering, at least?? But that would also be true on Sunday
                          Last edited by Cdizzle; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

• Let's go Shox
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Let’s do this. Go Shocks!

Comment

• Beautiful day for baseball here in Clearwater! Let’s swing the bats and stack some hats boys!

Comment

Working...
                                X