No announcement yet.

2024 AAC Tournament Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JRog looks like Errol Flynn in robinhood ....

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Caught a break with a double play ball up the middle, as it takes a wicked bounce off the mound and everyone is safe. Bases loaded 1 out. Please convert!

Comment

• Way to put pressure on them!
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• FC scores a run. We are doing the bare minimum on scoring chances, but at least we're doing that much!

Somebody needs to lose one onto the beach with all these runners on.

Comment

• Guess what? Bang bang runners .... [all together now]

Comment

• Two double play balls .. one total out .. lol

Comment

• Livingston hurt by a bad zone and he’s having a bad day
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Feels like UAB keeps trying to let us blow this open .. and we just keep taking a small piece instead

Comment

• Could someone please tell Williams he doesn’t have to pull the ball at every at-bat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                      Livingston hurt by a bad zone and he’s having a bad day
                      1-3 with a double and a run scored. Sign me up for that bad day, but I get your point.

I think the zone has been a little on the large side at times, but I do think Favors has gotten similar calls, so I'll go along with it. Better than a teacup on day 1 of a tournament.

Comment

• Good play by CJohnson for the first out in the 5th. Loving this.

Comment

• Favors sitting on about 65 pitches.

Comment

• I think that was a swing. Should've been a strikeout. And it turns into a 1-out single.

Turn 2, Shox! Keep that pitch count down!

Comment

• I have to step away for a couple hours. You idiots keep the mojo rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                I have to step away for a couple hours. You idiots keep the mojo rolling.
                                I got you!

Comment

Working...
                                X