• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Road trip!!

Car pool?
    Plane pool!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      9am here 8am for you fargin bastiges.

If I have to beat Clearwater traffic to get there in time, you iceholes can tune in on time.
      I grow in awe of your fandom every day!!! We MUST have coffee upon your return!!!!

Comment

I see according to Taylor on twitter that UAB is not using Berry today... and we are throwing Caden.

Pretty interesting, not sure what to think about any of that.

Go Shocks.

Comment

My opinion is that Favors is and has been our #1, but they wanted lefty in the middle game of 3-game series. Don't need that now.

My other opinion is that we caught a huge break and need to take advantage if they aren't starting Blaaaaaaayyze

Comment

No work is getting done this morning at my office.

Comment

Orrrrr, if we want to play chess....

Start Zang today. Two outcomes:
              1. The 98% and predictable outcome that we lose. UAB then likely faces ECU in the winner's bracket tomorrow for an Ace-off with Blaaaaaaayyyze/Yesavage. But WSU now goes through the losers bracket with Favors/LaPour
              2. 2% miracle that you win GM1 anyway, cuz baseball, and now you're in the winner's bracket with Favors/LaPour not only available, but on better rest.

Is it smart? No. Should we do it? No. Should we maybe do it though? Also, no.

But, maybe.

Comment

This UAB starter has almost as good of numbers as Blaaaaaayyze. How did they suck so much?

We doing split-out threads for the WSU games and non-WSU games updates in here, or just roll the whole week into this thread?

Comment

GM1 already 5+ minutes behind schedule. It's like they aren't even serious about getting 4 games in. This is literally the only one you can control.

Comment

Let's go Shox!
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Oh boy here we go again
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Every fuggin' year.

Comment

Woah, umps need some coffee? THat throw beat him by a mile

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                            GM1 already 5+ minutes behind schedule. It's like they aren't even serious about getting 4 games in. This is literally the only one you can control.
                            5 minutes later ...

Comment

CADEN!

CADEN!

CADEN!

Comment

3rd coffee of the day? Check.

McDonald's sausage and cheese biscuit? Check.

I'm ready!

Comment

Working...
                                X